Haha too cute! I was reading somewhere that kids don't really mean to push it out of their mouth it's just how their mouth works when nursing so they're learning how to work it around and actually get it down their throat. Part of me believes it, the other part thinks that they say that just to make parents feel better! JB loves her rice cereal, though mostly when she drinks it out of a cup... as for bananas, pears and potato, she is currently a no go! Dang kid! hahaha, I guess we'll both keep trying. Noah and Eli are looking great and soon they'll be eating everything in sight!
Awww they are christening the new high chair. I'm sure there will be plenty of messes in there! Can't wait to see them. Spaghetti is the bestest, along with their first birthday cake. Give them both kisses from Uncle Bill and Auntie Dar
5 comments:
They are so cute!
Lily did the same thing when she ate rice cereal for the first time. So fun!
Haha too cute! I was reading somewhere that kids don't really mean to push it out of their mouth it's just how their mouth works when nursing so they're learning how to work it around and actually get it down their throat. Part of me believes it, the other part thinks that they say that just to make parents feel better! JB loves her rice cereal, though mostly when she drinks it out of a cup... as for bananas, pears and potato, she is currently a no go! Dang kid! hahaha, I guess we'll both keep trying. Noah and Eli are looking great and soon they'll be eating everything in sight!
Awww they are christening the new high chair. I'm sure there will be plenty of messes in there! Can't wait to see them. Spaghetti is the bestest, along with their first birthday cake. Give them both kisses from Uncle Bill and Auntie Dar
I love it!!!
Post a Comment