We couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a picture of Sarah with a gun. She is at that age where she grabs everything and tastes everything. If you aren't paying attention all the sudden you'll look and she'll have found something on the ground to play with and taste.
Here she is in the crib with the boys. I took this at the same time I took the video from the last post.
We were all eating lunch together at the table and decided Sarah is now big enough to join us. She chewed on her duck while we ate.
She is a really happy baby. People are always commenting on how good and happy she is. It's true. She hardly ever complains. I often find her entertaining herself with a toy in her crib or just blowing raspberries. Today we saw her roll from her back to her belly so she now can officially roll both ways.
Over the weekend we tried out some rice cereal. We tried it twice but she still has a really strong tongue thrust so most of it would come right back out. Because of this it took a really long time to feed her, so I decided we'll wait awhile longer. We'll revisit rice cereal again at 6 months most likely.
4 comments:
She is getting so big, and cute!
Such a beautiful blue eyed baby!
you never know what even 2 weeks to a month on the cereal thing. Love the color red on her ;) just so cool watching you 2 younger ones enjoying babies ... hopefully I will get some grandbabies soon too ;)
Kenny has been especially crazy about food, but for my next one i am going to try to wait til 6 months. They get a lot of nutrition from their milk, and after Kenny had solids he didn't want to nurse as much. But mostly because I realized how expensive the food is... so two months without buying food would have been a lot cheaper!
Oh and there is nothing wrong with a girl with a gun =)
Post a Comment