I love the look on her face. It's like she knows it's disgusting!
15 June 2011
Blowout city (this post is graphic in nature)
We never had an issue with blowouts until a friend told me about her baby's blowouts, and I told her that Sarah didn't have that problem. A few days after that the blowouts started happening. They were mostly minor but still a pain because I was having to pretreat all of her clothes and she was going through several outfits per day. Then one day I walked into her room to get her from her crib, and it just smelled awful. When I picked her up the poo (sorry this is gross) was soaked through her onesie up to her chest. It soaked through both her sheet and her mattress pad. I didn't even know how to begin cleaning it up. First I stripped her clothes off and wiped her down as best I could. I realized that wasn't going to cut it, so I carried her (completely naked and trying to touch as little of her as possible) to the bathtub and started rinsing her off. That definitely made her mad, so I quickly got her clean and smelling fresh again. I was even able to got all the stains out of her onesie and sheet. Three days later we repeated the entire process, same onesie and all. This time I got a picture as proof of the massiveness of this blowout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry for jinxing you. I don't think has ever exploded that much before. Thanks again for dinner and FHE.
Gross. Looks like she needs a full body diaper. Do they make those things?
Lol I like how the onesie kinda matches the poo.
Kenny went through the same thing for months, Blowout every morning during his first big feeding. and it was every day sometimes twice. It never got that far up the shirt though... but he always pooped while I was feeding him. The only thing that helped me was bigger diapers. Usually when it started happening Id go up a diaper size. It would work for a while and when it started happening again I went up a size again. Thats why he was in size 4s by 5 months old, lol. And I actually preferred Huggies, I think the little snugglers? they have the elastic band that kinda helps catch the poop.
Awww poor lil girl .... and on a happy face onsie. Yes we've all been there ... just don't tell my crew .. I'll never get any !!! I remember once in was in a swing and just pooring out, and a car seat. But you look back and laugh at the good ol' days.....
Post a Comment