Sarah turned 4 months old on Wednesday! She is getting to be so interactive and animated. If anyone is looking at her, smiling at her, or talking at her she is usually smiling and talking right back at them. It is so cute. She went to her 4 month well child check this week and is pretty much 50th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference. Actually just below 50 but not by much. She weighed in at 13 pounds 5 ounces and was 24 1/2 inches tall.
As to the "fluff" I referred to in the title of the post, I mean cloth diapers. Yes, you read that right. I am making the switch to cloth diapers (not the boys, just the girl). Since it will soon (hopefully) be just one baby in diapers I figured it would be more cost effective to use cloth diapers instead of disposables, especially if we have anymore kids.
I've been researching cloth diapers up the wazoo this week. I've sort of been obsessed with it. There is so much information out there and so many different types of diapers. I finally settled on getting a 30 day trial package from Mom's Milk Boutique. It is the 30 Day Fling with Fluff. So today I got a package of several different types of diapers. I excitedly ripped open the package and washed them up so Sarah could start using them. I'll let you know how it goes.
Check out that cute little bum. She is wearing a Flip diaper. So far I really like it, especially the organic insert.

1 comment:
Good luck with the cloth... I want to hear what you think of it 1 month from now. :-)
Post a Comment