02 March 2011

Big brothers


Noah and Eli came to the hospital on Thursday to meet their new little sister. To sum it up, they were not fans. Eli was a little more curious than Noah. He kept pointing to Sarah and saying "baby" and "baby sister." Noah was not excited about the baby and was actually not even excited to see me. He acted afraid of me and kept asking for grandma. It made me so sad. If it weren't for the cookies a friend had just dropped off I don't think the visit would have gone well at all.

 They are looking at her and pointing out how small she is and how BIG they are. No joke, they seem like giants compared to her. Even Eli seems huge to me now. They aren't my babies anymore, they are big boys. So sad!
 Monday was my first day home alone with them for nap time. I always lay down with the boys to get them to fall asleep and Noah was pretty upset that I had to bring the baby in because she was crying. I ended up having to lay there and nurse her while waiting for the twins to fall asleep. The next day when I brought her in for nap time Noah wasn't mad. He petted her head to help her fall asleep. They are warming up to her finally!

3 comments:

Auntie Angie said...

Yay and new post! I was hoping for more pictures ;)
It is new and scary for them(and everyone really!). They will be proud big brothers very soon. And you have a very sweet lil family.
I am excited for them to play with Kenny when we come down.

Auntie Dar said...

Oh how special ... I have tears falling down. I want to hug them "right" now.... and can't wait to see you's. If I had the funds I would leave right now.
Noah and Eli will be big helpers now.

beapinkal said...

i wonder how my kids will respond when they will see their baby sister at the first time. It is good to know that they warm up after a while:)

Sarah is so cute-keep posting pictures please:)