Mommy and Daddy admiring Sarah in the hospital.
She has been a pretty easy baby since coming home. She nurses really well. In fact, probably too well. If she is awake she feels she should be eating which doesn't give me much of a break. She gets a little fussy in the evenings but not too bad. Usually the only way to get her to stop crying though is to feed her, even if she just finished eating. I haven't gotten too sleep deprived yet either. I know I'm going to regret it in a month or two when I want her to sleep in her crib but we've been co-sleeping since she's come home. It's just so easy to sleep with her and have her nurse while we are both practically still asleep. She'll sleep through the night that way, only waking me up every 3 hours to latch on and then we are both back asleep. One week old.
2 comments:
I'm so glad things are going so well! She is seriously adorable, and I love the name . . . what a classic. Congratulations!
It does sound like she is being good for you! I would have traded constant day-time feeding for every 3 hours at night. I am so glad the nursing is going well. And from what I've read, co-sleeping is the way to go if you want to keep your sanity. Can't wait to see her in person!
Post a Comment