Sarah has a red birth mark on her left eye lid. Her pediatrician commented on it and called it an "angel kiss". Every time I look at her now I smile because I can't help but think my mom gave her a kiss before she came to us.
At her 2 week check-up on Monday Sarah weighed 8lbs 4oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. I am definitely convinced they measured her wrong after she was born because I doubt she grew over 2 inches in 2 weeks.
4 comments:
She has a cherry mark on her eyelid! I have ones on my face too that come out when I get upset and cry and the one on my lower back too! But Sarah's mark was an "angel kiss" because you know your mom kissed her and hugged her before she was brought to us! I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to meet this little baby girl! I love you guys! Kiss Sarah, Eli and Noah for me and give big hugs!!!
I think she looks like your mom now after seeing these pictures. Can't wait to see her!
How sweet :-) She is such a beauty! I agree with you--I don't think they measure super carefully in the hospital (or maybe any other time, either) because according to their measurements Forrest apparently shrunk like 2 inches in his first 2 weeks, and then grew about 4 in the next few weeks. I doubt it . . . Anyway, Sarah is adorable :-)
Yes ... angels indeed !! She looks a lot like you when you were that young. Can't wait to meet her also .... give all the babies a big hug and kiss from Uncle Will and Auntie Dar
Post a Comment