30 March 2011

5 weeks already!?

Sarah turned 5 weeks old yesterday. Everyone always says it but time seriously does go by so fast. She is getting chubby and more and more alert every day. She still sleeps really well, but that is because I pretty much hold her or wear her in the Moby Wrap all day. She just loves to be held and I don't have the heart yet to not pick her up. Plus, the day is a lot easier when she is sleeping as opposed to awake and crying.

She spends a lot of her day sleeping on me. Noah used to do the same thing. In fact, she's asleep on me like this right now as I type this.
 I wanted to get some cute pics of her but she wasn't having it. She would start crying when I put her down or took out the pacifier. She's on the verge of tears in this picture.
 She wasn't a fan of the sponge baths but has enjoyed real baths. She calms down in the water. She just had a bath tonight and I am loving that clean baby smell.
 This picture just cracks me up! She is really animated with her mouth and is always making funny faces and sticking out her tongue. She just happened to be cross eyed at the same time she stuck out her tongue when I took this picture.
 Look at how alert she looks. She is getting so big!

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a little sweetheart! She is adorable, and I think she definitely has that Duke baby look.

Nae said...

She is so adorable and she is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I Need to hold that one!!! so sweet. You're a lucky mom!