That's right. Here's a little quiz for all you Noah and Eli lovers. Leave a comment with your best guesses and I'll post the answers in a couple of days. Click on the collage to make it bigger. Have fun!
#1 is noah, #2 is Eli, #8 is noah, #7 is Eli, #3 is Eli, #4 is Noah (that on is tuff) #5 is Eli, #6 is Noah So how did Auntie Dar do? But boy do they have the same noses and the biggest blue eye, looks like my D and D when they were young. Soon they'll be in big boy beds and playing with a new baby after those date nights LOL !!
My guesses are that 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 are either Eli or Noah :) My real guess is Eli's pictures are 1,8,6 and 3 and Noah 2,7,5 and 4 I know with my initial guess I am 100% right
6 comments:
You're crazy! My best guesses are that #7 is Eli and #5 is Noah...that's all I got...
#1 is noah, #2 is Eli, #8 is noah, #7 is Eli, #3 is Eli, #4 is Noah (that on is tuff) #5 is Eli, #6 is Noah So how did Auntie Dar do? But boy do they have the same noses and the biggest blue eye, looks like my D and D when they were young. Soon they'll be in big boy beds and playing with a new baby after those date nights LOL !!
Wow, talk about tough...hum...here are my guesses.
1. Noah
2. Noah
3. Eli
4. Noah
5. Noah
6. Eli
7. Noah
8. Eli
Left to Right Top to bottom
Noah, Eli, Noah, Eli, Eli, Noah, Noah, Eli. Pretty hard without the mouths.
My guesses are that 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 are either Eli or Noah :) My real guess is Eli's pictures are 1,8,6 and 3 and Noah 2,7,5 and 4 I know with my initial guess I am 100% right
Ok, so I didn't see the numbers at 1st. Here are the same guesses with numbers.
1. Noah
2. Eli
3. Noah
4. Eli
5. Noah
6. Eli
7. Noah
8. Eli
Post a Comment