11 October 2009

Metasickness

We are so sick of being sick. It has been over a week since I started coming down with a cold and I still haven't kicked it. Everyday I think I feel better but I still wake up feeling sick the next day. The boys came down with it too (snotty nose, congestion, and a fever) so I took them to the pediatrician early in the week. They didn't even test for it and decided to treat them for swine flu. I'm still not convinced that is what we have since we haven't been completely miserable, just under the weather. The boys seem to finally be getting better. At least their fevers are gone. Eli seems to have finally turned off his nose faucet but Noah is still working on that one. In conclusion, I am sick of being sick.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

awwwww. Feel better soon! When my babies had the swine flu they didn't act NEARLY as sick as I did... and I was definitely miserable. If it IS the swine flu, you guys had it good- and that's great!

Sherrill said...

Hang in there. Michael got it first then Jonathan. Swine flu is totally overrated. Enjoy. We had no vomiting, yeah!
Did I say that those boys are sooooo cute?

Anonymous said...

Awww I am so sorry Amanda:(
It's no fun being sick and having to take care of sick kids...I hope you all feel better soon. Cheye and I were sick most of August and when she went back to school we both got colds again. I am flying to Fla. next week and I always catch a dang cold when I fly..Hoping against hope I dont this time. And speaking of drivers you must have seen the Floridiots in action, I have seen them back up on the freeway!And Slow oh my god they cant locate the gas petal,the brake petal they know cause they are constantly using it! LOL And Pizza is no good here either since the Wagon Wheel closed.I feel your pain!Love ya take care, the boys are beauti-us as always. Cheye checked them out the other day and says they look like Billy! LORI