25 October 2009

Not much going on

Aaron did great on his 2 tests last week. I'm glad to say that he was able to stay home this weekend and spend some time with me and the boys. We actually went on a date without them on Friday and it was splendid :) We had some troubles throughout the week upgrading our computer to Windows 7. Aaron finally got it running after 3 nights of fighting with it. There's really nothing new and exciting to talk about. Eli has a kidney ultrasound on Wednesday and we'll be meeting with the kidney doctor after that. We won't know the results from the ultrasound for a couple weeks but they still like us to come in so they can check his labs and what not. He's been doing great as far as I can tell. When he was sick a couple weeks ago I had them draw blood and check his kidney function since he had a fever and everything turned out fine then so I'm not expecting any changes. We're excited for Halloween coming up. The boys are going to be the red and yellow M&M. I just made their costumes myself so they aren't the best but they will do for one night of fun. My dad and Brenda are coming to spend the weekend with us and help us with our flower beds (they are a disaster right now). I hope the weather cooperates so we can actually get everything done before it gets really cold. Here are the obligatory Noah and Eli pictures to accompany my ramblings. P.S. This post was actually written by Amanda. I didn't realize I was logged in as Aaron.

1 comment:

Jenna and Drew said...

Home made costumes are the best, so I'm sure they are fabulous!!! I'm glad you and Aaron are still finding time for date nights. It gets hard after having kids, and I only have one to worry about! :)