17 October 2009

Our funfilled weekend

Aaron has 2 huge tests on Monday and Tuesday so it has pretty much been just me and the boys all weekend. Last night we babysat Greg (a boy from our ward who is the same age as Noah and Eli). I really enjoyed seeing how different he is from my boys. He loves to dance and just walks around swaying back and forth to the music (so cute!). They didn't play very well together but hopefully they will learn. We are planning on swapping kids with Greg's parents (Thanks Amber and Noel!) every Friday night so us parents can get a date night every other week. Today we got all bundled up and went outside to play. They are not used to mittens and hats so that was fun trying to keep those on. Eli was particularly set on getting his mittens off. After that we came inside and the boys each had their first slice of pumpkin pie. It took Noah awhile to finish his, mostly because he was just eating tiny bits of it rather than chunks, but it didn't take Eli long to figure out how to shove the whole piece in his mouth.

3 comments:

Katie Rod said...

So cute! I love seeing pictures of your little boys. And we love baby swapping with people because it keeps our own kid entertained while earning a free date night for ourselves! We highly recommend it. But, tonight we actually paid a young woman to come over and watch Caleb for a few hours...I felt really old because it wasn't too long ago that I was the one doing the baby-sitting. Yikes! Good luck with the tests next week.

Amber said...

How cute are they with their hats and mittens!?!?! Thanks again for taking Greg and sorry that he was so clingy. Hopefully he'll do better next time and play a little nicer too!

Unknown said...

I love what you do with the pictures of your boys. They are so cute and I can't believe that they are so big! Did you see Brents little boy. IT made me want another little baby and I just had one!!!! Oh dear.