20 September 2009

More goofiness

Sorry, it's a long one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This video is adorable. I loved the butt shaking.
Grandpa

John and Erin said...

I can't even fathom four more years from now when Aaron finishes...They are going to be huge!! And even more adorable...if thats even possible!

John and Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Erin said...

p.s.-glad I could pick the most annoying and favorite toy! At least its not the same song over and over...I can only imagine what my payback will be...

Auntie Dar said...

Oh my oh how cute... what big boys they are getting to be. It just reminds me of when the 4 of you went thru all that, it just seems like yesterday all of you were learning how to walk. Well that just put a smile on Auntie Dar's face, because I've been down in the dumps all morning ... just missing my best friend. So call me whenever you want