27 September 2009

Michigan

The boys and I drove up to Michigan Thursday for my mom's birthday which was on Friday. We invited my grandma and aunts over to have lunch on Saturday to celebrate for her. It was a good day and nice to see everyone. Today we had all the friends and my dad's family over to see the boys (some say they come to see me too). We've had lots of food and fun. I'm definitely not used to all the stimulation - I'm so tired and it's not even 7:30. Here are some fun pictures from yesterday.
Noah and his discount high chair. Eli in his discount booster.
Noah playing with Great Grandma's cane. He looks like a shepherd.
Noah loves to straddle this thing. Cutey. Love the outfit from Dana.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, Once again, I am sick...and sick of being sick. I haven't been on line in quite awhile and WOW did the boys sprout!
Your dad told me you were coming, but I wouldn't come near the boys with "sickness". Hopefully I will see them soon when I quit catching what my girls bring home. (your day is coming, sorry to say but when they hit school..GERMS, but you'll get some great pictures and stuff for the fridge!)take care love ya
Lori