12 September 2009

Boyd's Orchard

One thing about Michigan that I absolutely love is cider mills. There is something about the fresh apple cider and donuts mixed with the fall colors that is just so enjoyable. I missed it so much when I was in Utah. Yesterday I was looking up something for us to do and came across Boyd's Orchard (which is essentially the same thing as a cider mill). We enjoyed Friday Night Fish Night, apple cider slushies, and delicious caramel apples. I can't wait for the boys to be a little bit older so they can play on the slides and hay stacks, go on pony rides, and relax on a hay ride. However, they did play a rousing game of tic-tac-toe. And they made a beeline for the pumpkins as soon as they saw them. So many pumpkins, so little time... That's all for now.

No comments: