26 August 2009
We're back!
We just spent the last week in Washington visiting Aaron's family and we had a great time! What did we do for a whole week?
-Went to Tillicum Village, Pike Place Market, and the Spaghetti Factory
-Hung out with Ben
-Bought new cell phones
-Went to the beach house on Hood Canal
-Celebrated the boys first birthday with their Great Grandpa and Grandma at Apple Bees
-Threw a first birthday party for Noah, Eli, and Layton (Noah and Eli's first cousin once removed)
-Saw some of the sites in Seattle
-Aaron and I celebrated our third anniversary by getting away for 2 days and 1 night
I don't really know where to start with the pictures - I'm sure everyone really wants to see the cake pictures so I think I'll start there. Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment