26 August 2009

Birthday bash (part II)

We had their actual birthday party on Saturday and it really was a great party. It was a combined party - we celebrated Noah and Eli's first birthday, their cousin Layton's first birthday, and the rest of the August birthdays. It was a really cute party. It had a monkey theme for the boys so I made some monkey cupcakes and we had all sorts of cute monkey decorations. Everyone came to celebrate with us! The boys destroyed their first cakes! Noah had nothing but fun eating his cake. At one point, he shoved his face straight into it. So funny! Eli didn't enjoy it as much as Noah. He loved the cake but he was so tired. He would take a bite of cake, then he would scream for a second, then he would get distracted and eat another bite of cake. It was pretty funny. They got tons of presents - I couldn't even bring them all home. Thanks everyone for such a memorable first birthday! I know the boys won't remember it but I sure did love it :)

No comments: