Seriously, Dad, it has only been
2 days since I posted pictures. I honestly don't think that I've been
depriving you. It is nearly impossible to meet your demands but I shall try.
From bottom right, clockwise: Eli, Noah, Eli, Noah, Eli, Eli, Noah, Noah, Eli, Noah
4 comments:
see...your dad should just move here...he can live in your shed! You can make it a ROCKIN grandpa pad!
p.s.-noah has a bottle belly in the bottom pic! He looks like such a chunk! Also, I see you are trying ANOTHER kind of bottle...if at first you don't succeed...
They've had those bottles a long time. I just didn't want to give them their juice in their regular bottles.
Wow what big boys holding their own bottle and noah sitting up on his own. I tell ya they'll be walking the next time aunti dar sees them!!! Wait until they hide behind something and you can't find them. Your aunt Laura's grandaughter did that to me, Miah was behind the chair, I had all 3 while she took your grandma to the doctor. What a handful.
Post a Comment