
On Wednesday, April 15, Aaron and I became home owners!

Our contract for our apartment isn't over until the end of May so we are just going to take our time and get the place clean and do some painting and stuff before we worry about moving in. We started our first cleaning projects last night and, oh my gosh, was it gross. Erin and I started on the kitchen and every crevice was covered in a layer of grease. I guess that's what happens when the previous owners were 2 men - we concluded that they ONLY ate fried food. Aaron and John and the missionaries tackled wiping down the walls with TSP. The previous owners were also smokers so one swipe on the wall and black water would drip down. Seriously it is filthy. But with some new flooring and fresh paint it will look real nice.

And just so I don't get in trouble, here are some of the boys.
7 comments:
Congratulations! That is just great. Good luck with all of the projects.
Oh my goodness!! I am so excited for you!! The house is so cute!! That is awesome that you guys have your own house now ... I am so happy for you!! I love you very much and miss you!! Kiss my nephews for me and tell them their Auntie Ber loves them!!! LOVE YOU!! :0)
Our home was like that after we moved back and the renters were out. It was pretty gross. I hope you got a good deal on your home.
Congrats!! Hopefully our house isn't like that, if fairly clean because there were no homeowners and they had to sell it. In which we signed the papers on the 17th!! Then Will and his sisters had to drive down to TN to see his dad, he is really bad in Nashville Hospital. Autie Dar says those boys are getting so darn cute for their britches... I miss them terribly. When are you's coming back up. We have a wedding also on the 23rd. Kiss & Hugs ...Aunti Dar
Cute house! It has great curb appeal! You do an amazing job cleaning! I love home improvement projects - it's fun to personalize your home! Congratulations!
Look at you cleaning with such a huge smile...I don't remember it being THAT much fun...but I will admit it was more fun than if we had done it by ourselves! I can't even believe the before and after pictures...AND I WAS THERE! That is still so gross...I have to suppress my gag reflex...ugh.
That is sooo exciting! How is the yard? Got plans for a garden?
Post a Comment