09 April 2009

Born to be wild

After a long battle with Aaron's motorcycle he finally got it running today. All it needed was a new battery. John came over while the boys were asleep so Aaron and I could go out for a spin. I haven't been on that thing in a long time - not since 2 summers ago. Noah does this thing with his wrist when he gets excited and it looks like he's revving a motorcycle. Aaron says he's just practicing. I don't think we need to put any ideas in their little heads. I think I would die if I had 3 boys riding around on motorcycles. Aaron is enough for me to worry about. Sheesh.
The boys enjoyed their first time on the bike today. Noah started out in the front position but we couldn't get him to look at the camera - all he wanted to do was lean forward and suck on the bike. I'm sure that's sanitary. From top left, clockwise: Noah & Eli, Noah & Eli, Eli, Eli & Noah, Noah

2 comments:

Auntie Dar said...

Ride em ... vroom! So when do you's get to move? Our closing was canceled, we are giving them 1 week to confirm or we'll pull out. Will is so mad, he was suppose to go to TN this weekend. He is at the property with dad, Billy, Angie and Joe to get the Buicks out. Whatcha gonna do. But move on.

John and Erin said...

I love it! Eli's hair looks like it is just blowing in the wind!