It was such a beautiful day today so I took the boys out for a stroller ride. They enjoyed the stroll around the park and smiled at all the passers-by. They then got to roll around in the grass for the first time. They were absolutely intrigued.
2 comments:
Aunti Dar
said...
Oh my goodness, they look like such big boys. Sitting up and playing in the grass. All that fresh air, I bet they sleep good tonight. The trees look so pretty, boy I can't wait for that here in Michigan and start digging in the dirt at the new place. Boy I miss them already. Aunti Dar sends bubble kisses and hugs. Love ya's
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, they look like such big boys. Sitting up and playing in the grass. All that fresh air, I bet they sleep good tonight. The trees look so pretty, boy I can't wait for that here in Michigan and start digging in the dirt at the new place. Boy I miss them already. Aunti Dar sends bubble kisses and hugs. Love ya's
Sooo cute!!! I am sad I missed all the fun, but SUPER impressed that you got them both outside and in the stroller!
Post a Comment