23 March 2009

Positions

Noah and Eli have a way of getting themselves into some crazy positions. This one is always a surprise. Both boys have gotten themselves so tired from all the playing that they fall asleep right there on the living room floor. Precious. The butt-in-the-air-while-sleeping pose. Always makes me laugh. This one is my favorite. My dad and I walked into the room today to find them linked together like this. Some variation of leap frog?

3 comments:

Michele said...

Nothing cuter than the butt in the air sleep position! I would be happy to find JB and Kais linked together, but normally if I leave them in a room together for five seconds it's more of a finger in the defenseless baby's eye... oh well!

Anonymous said...

Those cute little babies! The sleeping pictures are fabulous! Awww they look so content.
They are so happy with each other, Obviously by the way they are smiling doing the "backwards Leap-frog."
I'd like to see them again before they go back to Kentucky. I'll call you. I can tell them apart better in person...Ha ha..well sometimes anyhow!Love Lori

John and Erin said...

Good thing they are so close to becoming mobile because Im starting to think that ONE stationary play thing is getting to be a little cramped for the both of them!