Today I lost my mother and my best friend. I held her hand as she took her final breaths. I will miss her fiercely. I gain comfort in knowing that her pain is no more and I will someday be with her again with our loving Father in Heaven.
A viewing will be held at Lynch & Sons Funeral Home (1368 N. Crooks Rd. Clawson, MI) on Friday from 3-8pm. Her memorial service will be at the same location on Saturday at 1pm. Internment will immediately follow the service at Oakview Cemetery.
I am so sorry Amanda. Your mother was a wonderful person and I know she'll be very missed by so many people. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Awww....I am so sorry for your loss, Amanda!! Lots of hugs coming your way! I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family!! Keep going and loving those BEAUTIFUL boys!!
Amanda, I am so sorry. I wish so badly that I could be there for you. I love you so much. Please give your dad a big hug for me, and then give yourself one too! I miss you, and will be thinking about you alot. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Love you tons.
I'm so sorry to hear that Amanda! I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Take care. You're doing an amazing job with taking care of your boys. Let me know if you need anything.
Dear Amanda You and Arron have sure had a life changing year. Yours and Arron's spirit and strength simply amazes me. It was a joy to me to see your wonderful, sweet, precious, and cute! baby boys today. It made my heart less heavy. I will miss seeing Joan, I have lost my flower friend, but she will always remain in my heart. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love Lori
I am sorry for your loss of your mother. She must have been an amazing woman to have raised you so well. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please know I am there for you, if you ever need anything.
Amanda, you are one of the strongest women I know! I can't believe how much you and Aaron have been through the last few months. We are thinking of you and wish we could do more to ease your burden! Thank goodness for the knowledge of the plan of salvation. We love you!
Amanda, I'm sorry to hear that more heartache has come your way. But I am always amazed at your immediate and constant faith in Christ and the Plan of Salvation. We love you and will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Amanda I just wanted to say we heard too late about your mom and our prayers are with you and your family. Mr. Artt kept thinking about your mom driving that station wagon all over Troy. Take care and Emily gave me the website. Your family is beautiful. May God wrap his loving arms around you. From the Artt's
11 comments:
Amanda, I am so sorry for your loss. What a year you two have had. I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family.
Lots of love.
I am so sorry Amanda. Your mother was a wonderful person and I know she'll be very missed by so many people. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
Awww....I am so sorry for your loss, Amanda!! Lots of hugs coming your way! I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family!! Keep going and loving those BEAUTIFUL boys!!
Amanda,
I am so sorry. I wish so badly that I could be there for you. I love you so much. Please give your dad a big hug for me, and then give yourself one too! I miss you, and will be thinking about you alot. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Love you tons.
I'm so sorry to hear that Amanda! I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Take care. You're doing an amazing job with taking care of your boys. Let me know if you need anything.
Dear Amanda
You and Arron have sure had a life changing year.
Yours and Arron's spirit and strength simply amazes me.
It was a joy to me to see your wonderful, sweet, precious, and cute! baby boys today. It made my heart less heavy.
I will miss seeing Joan, I have lost my flower friend, but she will always remain in my heart.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Love Lori
I am sorry for your loss of your mother. She must have been an amazing woman to have raised you so well. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please know I am there for you, if you ever need anything.
Amanda, you are one of the strongest women I know! I can't believe how much you and Aaron have been through the last few months. We are thinking of you and wish we could do more to ease your burden! Thank goodness for the knowledge of the plan of salvation. We love you!
Amanda, I'm sorry to hear that more heartache has come your way. But I am always amazed at your immediate and constant faith in Christ and the Plan of Salvation. We love you and will keep you and your family in our prayers.
Amanda..our prayers are with you.
Amanda I just wanted to say we heard too late about your mom and our prayers are with you and your family. Mr. Artt kept thinking about your mom driving that station wagon all over Troy. Take care and Emily gave me the website. Your family is beautiful. May God wrap his loving arms around you. From the Artt's
Post a Comment