16 March 2009

The circle of life

It is amazing how Noah and Eli have helped so many people to understand the miracle of life. While we are all struggling with the sadness of my mom's passing, we are lifted up by the new life we have been given and the little miracles that they truly are. I hope that these pictures of my little men can help bring a smile to your face during this sad time. Can you figure out who is who?

2 comments:

John and Erin said...

Ok...Here it goes:

1)Noah
2)Eli-Noah
3)Noah-Eli
4)Noah
5)Eli

**It's the narrowing at the temples and the prominent ears that give it away! HAHA!!! Just kidding!!! I miss those little guys!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Dar can !! They already have gotten so big just since Sunday. If you need a babysitter
anytime this week ...just let me know. I started my own blog, but need your help !! Love ya