28 November 2008

Thanksgiving

We drove to Michigan for Thanksgiving. We left Wednesday night at 8:45pm and got here at 2:45am - and the boys slept the ENTIRE drive. Yes you read that right, they slept for the whole 6 hour drive. Here is Noah and Sonny with Grandpa Thanksgiving morning. Aaron holding the boys while they take a nap before going to Great Grandma's for dinner. Noah woke up as I was taking my last bite of Thanksgiving dinner. Perfect timing.We had a break through with Angie. She offered to hold AND feed Noah so I could eat some pumpkin pie. He is slowly winning her over with his boyish charm :)How could you not love that adorable baby?Cousin Rachaelle feeding Eli. They became fast friends, right Rach?The morning after. They are always full of smiles after a good nights sleep.Grandpa, Eli, and Sonny all sleeping on each other. Isn't that precious?

4 comments:

John and Erin said...

YOU HAVE TO COME HOME NOW!!!! They have already grown TONS since monday night! We miss you all!!!

John and Erin said...

P.S.-tell your dad I'm sorry the Lions had to lose...GO TITANS!!!

Jenna and Drew said...

The boys look so happy in all these pictures! They are so adorable, I love the matching bibs!

Anonymous said...

Guess who just got back to town ...Uncle Bill and Auntie Dar.
Oh we can't wait to see them. Grandpa just looks too comfy in his chair. See ya's later.