03 November 2008

Our 1st Halloween

Their daytime outfits from Aunt Dar. We dressed them up as pumpkins during the trick-or-treating hours. We didn't get any trick-or-treaters here so we decided to go out to dinner. They slept the whole time but at least people got to see them in their cute costumes.I dressed up as a pumpkin too (My jack-o-lantern lost its nose somewhere along the way)

4 comments:

John and Erin said...

Oh my goodness...I can barely tell them apart....I THINK Eli is the ghost and Noah the pumpkin and then Eli on the right and Noah on the left in the other two...Wow...Eli really is catching up....We need to put nametags on their foreheads or something!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pumpkin patch you three make. Eli is putting on some weight, you can really tell in his face. You are looking really good, your hair is getting long.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

What cute little pumpkins you have.

Your family pictures are outstadning.

Andrew wants to know why Noah and Eli have his blanket (Aunt Anita made it)

Aunt Rose

Melanie said...

So sweet! I love the costumes, and the boys are getting so smiley! And Amanda! You are looking fabulous!