The downstairs.
 |
| This is the living room. The top picture on the left is the view from the front door. Half of the room is the office area and the other half is the living space. |
 |
| This is the dining room. It's nice and big and will work perfectly for school during the day. |
 |
| My favorite room in the house, the kitchen. The top left picture is the view from the dining room. In the bottom left picture you can see the door in the back that leads to the basement. The bottom right picture shows the half bathroom on the left and the pantry and back door on the right. |
The upstairs.
 |
| Sarah's room. |
 |
| Noah and Eli's room. |
 |
| Mine and Aaron's room. |
So there you have it. It's a comfortable house, and we actually like it a lot. If we were planning on staying for longer than a year I'd probably paint and make it a little more me. For now though I'm just going to have to live with what I got.
 |
| Aren't they cute!? |
2 comments:
What a sweet house and adorable kids!
Cute house! I didn't know you were for sure doing homeschool?! Hooray! Hope you guys love it as much as we do!
Post a Comment