29 June 2013

Fireworks

Friday night was the Hamden Volunteer Firefighters fireworks display. I overheard some people talking about it earlier in the day at Walgreens. I'm so glad I was eavesdropping on their conversation! We got there early so we could get a good spot on the grass. We did pretty good except there was a tree branch that blocked part of the show. The kids didn't care though. They loved seeing the fireworks.
I love capturing her expressions. She is just so beautiful!
Noah showing off some of his dancing skills. I love his white boy dance moves!
I'm laughing at my kids. I love when I see a picture of myself with a true smile. I also really like my hair in this picture!
A selfie of me and Aaron. It was especially hard since it was getting dark and the tiny bit of movement resulted in a blurry image.
I love this kid! He was dancing up a storm to all the music. We've all had a minor cold and we kept hoping it was skip Eli. He started with the runny nose yesterday and today he's pretty miserable with a worsening cough. I know it's going to result in pneumonia. I'll be happy when I can finally get into some doctors (Aaron starts on Monday so we'll finally have insurance here) and start having some testing done. I worry so much about him. Please remember him in your prayers that we'll be able to find him the right doctors and some solutions to this recurrent pneumonia.

No comments: