14 June 2013

Last days in Kentucky

This is what they chose to wear to the mall. Pirate shirts, train engineer caps, superhero capes, and knives.
We are officially moved and settled into our new house in Connecticut. Our last week in Kentucky was busy and we filled every minute with either packing or hanging our with our back yard best friends. We have had so much fun with them over the past couple of years and it was so sad saying goodbye. Ginny and I have become the best of friends and our kids all love each other and have so much fun playing together. I already miss them so much!

Laura, Landen, Eli and Logan.
Laura and Sarah playing at the mall.
Noah and Eli helping us pack.
Aaron pulled our water barrel our of the shed and the kids had a blast rolling around on it and pushing it through the yard.
Ginny and I at McDonalds right before we left town.
We couldn't get them all to look and cooperate. Logan refused to look and smile at the camera because he was upset we were leaving. I think he was the only one that really understood what was happening.
The girls had on matching shirts and we didn't even plan it.
I love this one!

No comments: