07 May 2013

Updates!

  • We have a renter for our house!
  • The renter actually plans on purchasing our house in a couple months once her credit improves.
  • We found a house to rent in Hamden, CT.
  • It is really expensive!
  • It is only 2 miles from where Aaron will be working.
  • It's 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths, has a basement and a 1 car garage, and we are allowed to have Ruby. The kitchen is bigger than the one I have now. The bedrooms and 1 bathroom are upstairs, and the living room, dining room, kitchen, and half bath are downstairs.
  • We are set to pack up our truck on June 5th and start driving to Connecticut on June 6th.
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=ee6aab642d&view=att&th=13e75321f659033c&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P--PrAsK39cyT8byN_mwrqq&sadet=1367958699834&sads=fTPYyMHI-enrTaYUtzk1gXDhPUg&sadssc=1
The front of our new house. I don't think those bushes are there anymore. There is also new mulch and hostas planted along the front of the porch.

1 comment:

aunt angie said...

I am glad; it sounds like everything is falling into place for you guys.

The picture didn't show up when I checked the page. But I am excited see more, and to learn more about your adventures in a new state!