17 May 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is usually a bitter sweet day for me. I love that I get recognized for all my hard work and usually get some nice stuff from the kids, but I also miss my mom terribly. This year was no exception. I still missed being able to wish my mom a happy mother's day. But it was still a good day. The boys got me a singing mother's day card and did a little dance for me when I opened it. They picked out flowers for me and wished me a happy mother's day all day long. I also got a gift certificate for a massage that I will have to call and set up soon before we move. I can't wait to be spoiled for an hour and to be left alone without any whining, complaining, fighting, or requests for something.

Me and my girl. It's grainy because the camera was on a weird setting. Oh well...
My beautiful kids.
My beautiful family!
They love their grandma. We are all going to miss her when we move away :(
Noah and Sarah. I caught them sitting next to each other so I grabbed my camera.
Eli felt left out. Instead of saying cheese they were singing, "nanananana batman!" That is why Sarah's mouth is wide open.

No comments: