Since we're going to be in Washington for Christmas we decided to have a pre-Christmas in Kentucky celebration. Last Sunday, after moving the TV and furniture downstairs into the almost finished basement, we all got together to open presents. Noah and Eli are really loving all the presents they are getting this year. Pat called it the 31 Days of Christmas! In all honesty though, I just wanted to get it out of the way so I didn't have to worry about it anymore and because we didn't want to have to bring all of the presents to Washington. That would be a pain! Now I don't have to think about presents until we are in Washington.
Sarah can barely keep her hands off all those colorful presents.
Whoa! Sarah's first present. It's Sophie the Giraffe. She loves it and smiles whenever she sees it.
The boys loved all their presents and always show so much enthusiasm when opening each present. Eli especially gets excited and starts talking in a super high pitched voice.
3 comments:
You're gonna be in Washington for Christmas?! That is so rad!
Oh it's so precious to see them at this age. I wish we could have came down for a visit, but hopefully next year we can ! Post more pictures of Washington, have a blessed and safe trip ;)
I hope you know how absolutely stunningly beautiful you are? I wish I could pull off your haircut. Have fun in Washington.
Post a Comment