I know I haven't posted in over a week (gasp!). My fans are probably rioting in the streets :) Honestly we just haven't been doing anything. The kids and I went to Michigan in October, came home sick and remained sick for several weeks, we were all healthy for about a week, and this week Eli and Sarah are sick again. Poor baby girl has an ear infection and has just been miserable. Two nights ago Aaron and I switched on and off trying to get her to go back to sleep from 2:30am until 5:30am when I finally got her to sleep. Needless to say, I was tired yesterday.
Noah and Eli are still going to speech therapy at UK once a week. They love it and ask me almost every day if we are going to go play with Meg and Ellen (their therapists). They are talking so much more now and are starting to make a lot of speech sounds that they never used to (f, s, and k). It is really nice that we can finally understand what they are saying (for the most part) and have conversations with them. Eli still loves Spiderman and his new favorite is Iron Man. Every morning when they wake up they ask me to turn on the TV and Eli asks to watch Spiderman and Noah asks for Go Diego.
Aaron has had a really busy semester, taking 14 credits and working on a huge research project for his qualifying exams. After this big project he will move on to his dissertation. After this semester he only has a handful of classes left to take. He can't wait to get them done.
We are getting really excited for Christmas. We are going to be spending the holidays in Washington with Aaron's mom and family. His family owns a house on the beach on Hood Canal and we will be spending the majority of our time there. We're going to be at Aaron's grandparent's house for Christmas Eve and morning I think. We are also really excited to finally meet Josie, Aaron's sister's baby girl that was born just 20 days before Sarah. I am a little nervous to be flying with 3 kids but we'll have Deb to help so we should survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment