27 November 2011

Christmas Cards

I just ordered my Christmas cards from Shutterfly. They always have such great deals. I had a $10 off coupon that I used, plus a coupon for 10 free cards, plus they had an addition 40% off cards, plus free shipping. I seriously love that they make it so easy to buy cute photo cards at such an affordable price. I still have a $10 off coupon plus free shipping for a friend, so the first person to comment on this post that wants it, it's yours. Just leave me your email address and I'll send you the code.

This is the card that I ordered (FYI: For posting this on my blog I get $10 off my next order!).


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

If it's not taken, I would love to have that $10 coupon code. Mama2caleb@gmail.com

Auntie Dar said...

Oh she beat me to it ... I just ordered some prints ... penny prints it's just you have to pay the shipping ??? Go figure ... how did you get the coupon for $10 and free shipping

Amanda Duke said...

I got a Shutterfly catalog in the mail that had the coupons, $10 off for me and $10 for a friend.