We aren't going to be home for Christmas this year. We're actually going to be in Washington for 10 days (excited!). We leave on the 22nd or something like that and come home New Years day. I've struggled with figuring out what to get the boys for Christmas and when I should give them their presents because I don't want to have to travel with them. This last weekend the weather was so nice I decided I was going to get them something that Aaron and I have been eyeing at Sam's Club for some time now. We set it up during their nap and explained to them that Santa was going to come early this year. When they woke up we told them Santa had come during their nap. They are a little bit groggy in this video since they just woke up (actually I woke them up because I was excited). They do like it though and I think it will get a lot of use come summer time.
2 comments:
OH BOY ... that looks like (trouble) I mean fun ... I hope they don't bump their noggins together. But it will keep them active !! Maybe we should have bought them helmets !!
Your boys will have a blast on the new trampoline Santa brought them! In case you still need to do some holiday gift shopping, you might like to check out our Holiday Gift Catalog: http://bit.ly/sTdap2. Thanks for shopping at Sam’s Club and have a great holiday trip in Washington! - Amie from Sam’s Club
Post a Comment