I was trying to think of something fun for the boys to do today and remembered seeing some pictures of a friend's kids playing with shaving cream. That's something I had on hand so I cleared off the kitchen table and let the boys go to town. Of course Noah was immediately on top of the table sliding around in it.
Eli was all about putting it on his belly and smacking it.


2 comments:
They are sure talking up a storm. I like the new table and chairs.
Girl ... you have a wild imagination and patience for that one! I'd be afraid they'd fall off the table and split their head open or something. I would have put them out in a kiddie pool or something. But they are talking and having fun. Keep taking good pictures - I love seeing them. Miss you's ..... ;)
Post a Comment