It has been raining. A lot. All day. Every day. For about a month. It sucks. But the sun has come out yesterday and today and we have been loving it. First thing this morning I got the boys dressed and sent them outside with their cereal. We didn't come back in until it was time to clean up and take a nap. I love sunny days!
Eli has insisted on wearing his winter boots for the last couple of days. I think he looks super cute!
Aiko is an escape artist. She has to stay on the chain otherwise she will be in the neighbor's yard in no time flat.
They dumped their cereal all over the patio and then proceeded to eat it off the ground.
Eli with some Frosted Flakes on his face.
Eli posing for the camera.
Noah posing for the camera.


No comments:
Post a Comment