27 December 2010

Some of the boys' Christmas gifts

 Mike and Lanae got these posters for the boys when they were in China. And the little kitchen set in the corner was from "Santa" (aka mommy and daddy). We got it at Toys 'R' Us for $30 (originally somewhere around $80) because the box was damaged. Also, if I would have taken this picture this morning you would have seen crayon marks all over the wall and height board (they also got the floor, dresser, and doors). I saw something on the TV about using toothpaste to get crayon off of walls and it worked like a charm!

 I made them each a Sesame Street pillow with some fabric that Aaron's Aunt Wendy got for me this summer.

I also made them each a rag quilt for their big boy beds. They aren't quite big enough but it works.

 

1 comment:

auntie dar said...

love the colors !! we might be coming to visit soon ... we'll see .. if we get this house signed and gone !!