22 December 2010

30 weeks


I'm 30 weeks pregnant today (and this is my 100th post this year). That means I only have 9 weeks left! My c-section has been officially scheduled for February 22nd bright and early in the morning. This pregnancy has gone rather smoothly, and I have just recently started getting more and more uncomfortable. I have a lot of lower back pain which is probably my biggest complaint. She moves around a lot and sometimes I feel embarrassed thinking other people can see my stomach jiggling and shaking. Christmas has fallen at the perfect time during this pregnancy since I'm finally at the "nesting" point. I have been able to get so much done this week for Christmas, including making 2 quilts, 2 pillows, and already wrapping all the presents. I also cleaned my room and finally put up decorations on the walls (we've only lived here for a year and a half!).

Noah and Eli love to point out Mommy's baby. They also have to confirm every time they see Grandpa that he has no baby. They point to his belly and say, "no baby," and then point to me and say, "Mommy baby." It is pretty funny. Grandpa has been trying to teach them that only girls have babies and since he's a boy he can't have a baby. They still have to make sure daily (multiple times at that).


2 comments:

John and Erin said...

I think this pregnancy timeline is the BEST. Halloween-valentines day makes the time FLY! And I don't know if you have looked back at your posts when you were this far along with the boys but it is a HUGE difference and kind of funny to look at! You look so SKINNY!!!

auntie dar said...

yes she does look skinny ..but that's how it was with me on the second one ... your chasing after that first pregnancy .... and it was always mommy ate too much ...lol ... but hey it will be off in no time flat with chasing after 3 .... miss you's we might be down soon if we sign on this house !!!!