04 December 2010

SNOW!

We woke up this morning to a winter wonderland outside. It was supposed to be my turn to sleep in this morning but I was so exited to take the boys out in the snow I couldn't sleep. So I got up and made some breakfast and then we were out the door. The boys were so excited when they saw the snow outside and were just giggling and smiling the whole time we were out in it. Aiko is definitely a snow dog and loved frolicking and running in the snow. It is so funny how excited she gets which in turns gets the boys more excited. They ran around in the snow laughing and exclaiming, "I-tow!" (that's how they pronounce Aiko). They thought it was especially funny when we started throwing snow balls and kept asking for "mo no ball" (more snow balls).

 Noah


Eli


It's amazing the difference between the boys playing in the snow just 11 months ago and today. They had so much fun this morning and they were so timid and confused by it back in January. They are at such a fun age right now, I'm really loving it!


No comments: