22 November 2010

My little Chippendales


We were having fun tonight after bath time dressing the boys up in goofy things. First we wrapped them up in sheets and they danced around in togas. Then we wrapped the sheets around their heads like turbans. The sheets were way too big and we couldn't get them to stay on the boys' heads but by this point they wanted hats. So we ended up dressing them up like little shepherds with hand towels draped over their heads tied on with neck ties. I didn't get out the camera until we tied the ties around their necks. Of course with just their diapers and neck ties on they looked like little mini strippers. Which actually isn't too far from the truth - I can't keep clothes on them for the life of me. They get time out now when they take off their clothes but so far it hasn't stopped them. Up until today the stripping has only occurred in the home but unfortunately Eli probably took his shirt off in public about 10 times today.

Noah

Eli

Check out Noah's counting skills. I love that he tries to hold up the right number of fingers but just can't get his fingers to cooperate.

1 comment:

Aunt Angie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm excited we get to see these cuties soon!