I'm glad I only made one because they hate it. They absolutely refuse to wear it. This is really weird to me because they love hats; they are always patting there heads and saying hat or putting random things on their heads and calling them a hat. Apparently my big mistake was they wanted a white hat. Every time I tried to put the stupid blue hat on one of their heads they would say no and pat their head and say white, referring to a couple of hats in the closet that are mine and are obviously white. My hope is that it will fit Kenneth if I fold up the bottom; it was actually a little snug on the boys which is probably really why they didn't like it.
This picture is completely unrelated to this post, I just think it's cute.
So needless to say, today I exchanged my second skein of blue yarn for some white yarn and made them a new hat. I have only made one so far but it is pretty darn cute. It was also much more time consuming then the first hat so I'm really hoping they like it.
I just finished it tonight around 11:30 so I had to sneak in their room and put it on Eli for a try and to see what it looks like.
1 comment:
I LOVE the new one! I think I'm going to have to employ you to make Axl one!
Post a Comment