12 November 2010

Leaf monsters

Eli
 Noah

We had fun outside yesterday with the boys playing in the leaves. Aaron got out the leaf blower and blew the leaves in the backyard into one giant pile. The boys had a blast jumping and running in the pile and having dad blow leaves at them. Every time Aaron would get close to them with the leaf blower they would run away laughing and screaming as loud as they could.

Leaf monsters...aaahhhhh!
 
Where's Noah??
Noah is clearly having a good time.
Eli with dad working hard in the background.
They decided they needed to take off their shoes and pants since their diapers were full of leaves. Noah got his off but Eli couldn't get his shoes off and so his pants were stuck around his ankles. I thought it was pretty cute when Noah went to Eli's rescue.
Look at that dirty, dirty bath water!

1 comment:

Auntie DAr said...

Awww I miss those fall days, it was so much fun for my boys at that age. Did I say Auntie Dar is missing everyone, but love the pictures and video's