01 July 2010
Our last month in review
June 7: Noah wakes up with a runny nose.
June 9: Eli wakes up with a cough. He has tubes placed in his ears that same day.
June 10: Eli has yet another ear infection, in addition to a cough, runny nose, fever, and recovering from surgery.
June 17: Noah now has an ear infection as well. He spent the previous night up screaming until 3am. Woke up with a fever and all the signs of an ear infection. He is quickly treated with an antibiotic shot so we can go to Washington the next day without having to give him medication.
June 23: Eli still has a cough. I am getting a little concerned.
June 26: Still coughing. We resort to taking Eli to the ER and he is diagnosed with viral pneumonia.
June 30: I notice Eli's eyes are crusty. Noah's are very goopy.
Today, July 1: Pink eye...
Will it ever end?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a month!!! I'm sorry, that's just the pits. I'm excited to see you guys and meet your in-laws this weekend.
OH MY! I hope things look up for you guys soon!
Post a Comment