We flew in to Seattle Friday night and went straight to the family beach house on Hood Canal for Katie's graduation party on Saturday. The boys had so much fun exploring the house and playing on the beach. First thing Saturday morning after I got out of the shower, I went upstairs to get dressed and just happened to look out the balcony. I saw Pat and the boys down on the beach standing in the ocean. The boys were in heaven but they were also fully dressed (shoes, socks, pants, shirts, jackets) and it was only about 50 degrees outside. Pat said he kept trying to tell them it was cold but that didn't stop them from sitting in the ocean. Silly kids!
Above: Eli kayaking with dad. Below: Noah's turn.
Below: Noah testing the water.
Above: Noah checking out the rocks. Below: Eli exploring the beach with Noah sitting in the background.
Below: Eli
Below: Noah digging in the sand with a clam shell.
I think they thought the best part about the beach was all the dirt!
1 comment:
amanda! :) your boys are growing up and are SO adorable!! i hope you guys are doing wonderful, and i hope we end up in MI at the same time sometime so we can get together! xoxo
Post a Comment