Brenda gave me some sunflower seeds and I planted them next to the shed with very low expectations anything would grow. What a delightful surprise!
Noah likes Cheetos.
2. Aaron got a 3 year fellowship working with a professor who is studying Serotonin and aggression. In the French Alps. We don't have many details yet but Aaron will be spending some time there and most of the time here. We should know more in August.
Eli and Dad taking a nap today. I love that they are asleep in the same position.
3. We set the boys up with twin beds in their room. They love them. Eli particularly loves standing on his bed and then flipping over (literally) the foot board of Noah's bed. I'm not going to lie, I'm enjoying snuggling with them in their beds until they fall asleep.
Does this really need an explanation?
4. For those of you who don't already know, I'm pregnant. We are expecting our newest addition in February, only a couple weeks after Aaron's sister Katie is due. I am anxious for my first appointment next week so I can make sure there is only ONE bun in the oven!
8 comments:
hahahahahaha...twin girls would be perfect, wouldn't it??? Congrats on the exciting news (baby and fellowship)!
Congratulations!!! I'm very excited for you guys with a new baby and a fellowship. Way to go!
Congrats! I hope you continue to feel ok and don't get too sick. Get some rest, when you can!
WAHOO!!! The world needs more cute Duke babies. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Amanda, thanks for the good wishes. We wish the same for little Eli. Congrats to you on exciting upcoming events!. You have a beautiful family... Gotta ask, are you hoping for a girl this time?
Thanks for the comment Amanda. Your little boys are so cute. Lil' Eli must be one tough dude.
Congratulations on the next one on the way!
Congratulations you guys!! I'm so excited for you! And I think it's really cool that Aaron's parents are going to be so close! We're moving to Ellensburg, so we'll be much closer to family as well. It's so much nicer that way!
You have such a beautiful family- Congratulations on the newest addition!
Post a Comment