I love this picture. It's kinda artsy I think. I had to run the shower on them once I drained the bath to wash off all the bubbles.20 December 2009
Pictures
We've been having some trouble with our camera lately so I haven't been taking too many pictures. For some reason both of the batteries die after about 10 minutes of use after they've been charging for hours. The charger always says they are charged, even when I plug them in after the camera says they are dead. So I'm not sure if its the batteries or the charger.
I finally took some pictures tonight. The boys were running around like crazy so we got some cute ones.
Bath time! Noah was having a complete meltdown until I put him in the bath. He was crying nonstop for well over 30 minutes after his nap. Whenever he gets like that I just stick him in the bathtub and he's immediately happy.
I love this picture. It's kinda artsy I think. I had to run the shower on them once I drained the bath to wash off all the bubbles.
So classic. They love to knock my kitchen chairs over and then play in the bars. Somehow I managed to get a picture while they were both chewing on different parts of the chair. Too funny!
They were super tired tonight. By 6 o'clock Eli was already sucking his them and Noah was rubbing his eyes. Aaron captured this cute moment that probably only lasted about 20 seconds. He looks so sweet though laying on his daddy's chest sucking his thumb.
I love this picture. It's kinda artsy I think. I had to run the shower on them once I drained the bath to wash off all the bubbles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment