14 December 2009

Froggy PJs

The day after Thanksgiving last year I went out with my mom to Carter's for some clothes for the boys. She bought the boys a bunch of stuff, including a couple outfits and things that wouldn't fit them until next year. Well, it is now next year and they fit into the last thing my mom bought for them, a pair of really cute froggy PJs. I pulled out the camera last night to get some pictures of their first time wearing the last thing their Grandma A bought for them. They of course were acting like a couple of goof balls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boys were the light of her life for those 6 months. She was always thinking of them. I think of and miss her every day.

Auntie Dar said...

I so remember that day we went shopping, they had some real good deals and cute clothes, that was a good day. They look so cute and they still play with the little cheap balls !! How funny! Uncle Will and I miss them lots, trying to get a package out to you today, hope it makes it before you's leave. Love you's