31 July 2009
Where can I get eyes for the back of my head?
At one time today I looked over and saw Eli playing with (and trying to eat) some black stuff. I wasn't sure what it was so I walked closer. That's when I realized what it was - dirt. Sure enough, Noah was grabbing handfuls of dirt out of our floor plant, shoveling it into his mouth and throwing it behind his back onto the floor.

Later in the day I was changing Eli's diaper and heard Noah splashing in some water. Where would he find water to splash around in? Yup you guessed it - the toilet. I seriously wish I had some eyes for the back of my head - isn't that something every mother is supposed to come equipped with?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a normal day. The trick my friend as they get older is to make THEM think you have eyes in the back of your head. as long as they believe it thats all that really matters. In the mean time I wish I had some great piece of knowledge to share but my life seems to be just like yours and I can't figure out how to keep and eye on both at the same time either. Hang in there. you have my sympothy
Ummm I had already warned you about Noah's infatuation with the toilet... how did he get past the gate?
Post a Comment