19 July 2009

Arboretum

We took the fam to the Arboretum today. I have never been and was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't as boring as I thought it would be. My favorite part was the garden and fish pond. I loved all the different flowers and vines. Noah and Eli had fun eating the grass.

4 comments:

John and Erin said...

I LOVE the first picture! That is absolutely adorable!!! Why are you going to all these fun places without me!? You have to promise to take me with you and we will go again!

Auntie Dar said...

true little Kentucky hillbillies! Nawing on grass. Boy do we miss you's a lot. Hopefully soon, I can take a few days and come down and see you's. Love ya's ....

emilie s. d. p. said...

That first picture of the boys is SO adorable! They look so cute climbing on each other next to the serene pond and lily pads. You two have some of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!

Michele said...

I'm so proud that you let them eat the grass! yeah for you!!!